We are so excited to (officially) announce that the Canadian Women’s Chamber of Commerce is one of the recipients of a four-year grant from the Department of Women and Gender Equality (formerly Status of Women Canada)! The grant funds are designed to help organizations focused on gender equality in Canada to build their capacity and sustainability.
CanWCC was awarded approximately $576,550, over a four-year term, to invest in building the organization and establishing key policies and resources to ensure its sustainability over the long-term.
Over the next four years, we will use the funds to:
- Build organizational capacity to deliver value and achieve our mission and mandate.
- Expand our partner network, which will allow us to provide access to products and services to our members, as well as referral to local supports and service providers.
- Develop our Advocacy Strategy and resources to engage members and the broader community in advocacy-related activities.
- Establish a financial sustainability strategy that will allow the organization to expand nationally while maintaining its values and providing a high level of support to members and partners.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
We implemented some changes already, like the launch of The Table, our private, ad-free, online community.
Today, we are changing our membership and fee structure to a single “Access Plan”, with monthly and annual payment options.
We also have new membership benefits that will be rolled out over the next few months, including:
- A CanWCC member logo to display on your website, marketing materials, email signature, etc.
- Free, unlimited access to newspaper and magazine content
- A unique partnership with a nationally recognized charity
- Free and discounted access to courses
- Plus: a whole new way to connect with other CanWCC members in your community
THE NEW CanWCC ACCESS PLAN
Membership in the Canadian Women’s Chamber of Commerce is all about access. By joining, you get access to community, to benefits from our partner network, and to policymakers.
To simplify our offer, we are switching to a single ‘Access Plan’, priced at $25 per month or $250 per year.
We want to support businesses of all sizes and across all sectors. In order to do that, we will work to build packages of services to support specific objectives (e.g. obtaining financing) or stages of development (e.g. growth through export). In this way, you can join and receive core benefits plus access additional support if and when you need it.
FOR OUR CURRENT MEMBERS
If you’re a current member, you will be able to renew at a reduced rate and lock in that rate for as long as your membership remains active.
You will receive access to new Access Plan benefits and perks as soon as they are available.
Renewal instructions, including your special offer, will be emailed to you with instructions on how to renew using our new payment processor. Once you renew, you will be able to manage your account using an integrated Account Manager portal. You can use the Account Manager to view and download invoices, update your address and change your payment method.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
We hope you are as excited as we are about the future of CanWCC. Let us know what you think by contacting us at email@example.com.