Be part of the change with us.
One of the many ways we provide value to our members is through strategic partnerships with other organizations that – like us – believe in, and want to support, women entrepreneurs and business leaders.
PARTNERS IN PURPOSE
CanWCC has a vast partner network at its members’ disposal. Partnerships fall into one or more categories:
- Trusted Partner: Values-vetted businesses that have the opportunity to provide service offers and discounts to an engaged and growing group of women-identified and non-binary business owners.
- Ecosystem Partner: Organizations that are working on an adjacent or complementary agenda as CanWCC.
- Educational Partner: Businesses and organizations we engage with to ensure our members have access to educational and other supports they need to scale their business.
- Project Partner: Organizations and businesses that we partner with to launch and achieve the goals of a specific project.
- Government Partner: Government offices and organizations whose work aligns with ours and who we work with to promote shared goals.
- Media Partner: Media outlets who report with integrity on subjects related to women’s entrepreneurship, feminist approaches to policy and economics or gender equity.
- Charitable Partner: Charities that we support through promoting to our members or member network. Corporate
- Sponsor: Organizations that work with us to fund projects that support women’s entrepreneurship programs and economic equity.
Founder and CEO, The Workaround