Be part of the change with us.
One of the many ways we provide value to our members is through strategic partnerships with other organizations that – like us – believe in, and want to support, women entrepreneurs and business leaders.
How & why
As a partner of CanWCC, you’ll be able to reach our growing network with discounts and promotions.
This is an excellent way to:
- Introduce your offerings to an engaged group of women in business AND
- Support positive change within Canada’s business ecosystem
Though partner applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, the following requirements are non-negotiable:
- Alignment with CanWCC’s organizational values of community & connection, collaboration and change
- Equitable decision-making processes and policies
- An appropriate offer or benefit for our members (we are happy to work with you on this)
- The resources to support this partnership
WHAT ABOUT NOT-FOR PROFITS?
As a not-for-profit ourselves, we’re very interested in partnering with other NFPs who share our goal of driving change and creating equality in Canadian business.
We understand that not all NFPs have an offer or discount to extend, which is why the criteria is a little different for this group and includes reciprocal agreements and other mutually beneficial arrangements.
If you’re a not-for-profit interested in partnering with us, please scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out the form below or reach out to our Manager of Strategic Partnerships Joella Almeida at email@example.com.
Founder and CEO, The Workaround
Interested in joining us as a partner?