You can join as a Business Member if:
- You own a Canadian resident business entity (ie. A Sole proprietor, Corporation, or Partnership)
- Your business is majority owned (51%) by Canadian women
Your Business Membership includes:
- Business listing in the Canadian Women-Owned business directory, accessible by our Allied Members
- Opportunity to respond to tender requests submitted by our Allied Members
- Option to offer Member-only discounts to grow your business
- Access to money-saving Partner discounts on valuable business services
- Access to our Business Member communities (on Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Our bi-monthly newsletter
- Access to the Women’s Business Centre (WBC)
- A 10% discount on paid services through the WBC
- ‘Early Bird’ and special pricing for Member courses and workshops targeted to your stage of growth, business model, and customer base
- Special pricing for Member networking events
The annual fee for your membership is based on your business’ revenue.
|Annual Revenue||Annual Fee*|
|$1 Million (or if you choose not to disclose)||$350|
|$500,001 – 999,000||$250|
|$250,001 – 500,000||$175|
*All membership fees are subject to tax.
Who is this membership best for?
You will get the most out of this membership if:
- Your business primarily sells to other businesses, and you are looking to grow your business through access to corporate businesses
- Your business primarily sells to consumers, and you are looking to grow your business sustainably
Stay up to date on all announcements and enrolment news with our weekly newsletter.